Web Searches

From time to time I check on my StatCounter to see who's reading my blogs. On my family blog, I have web searching disabled. But for this blog, I love looking at the searches that led people here. Overwhelmingly, the CAKES take the cake (ha ha). Who knows whether any of these random strangers around the world actually use any of my ideas, but here are several of the recent web searches that have led people HERE:

galaxy pegasis
tangled cake tutorial
beyblade shiny
how glue cookie crumbs fondant sand
tangled fondant cakes
868 icing tip swirl
clouds route 66
beyblade cake
galaxy pegasis 3D wallpaper (??)
galaxy pegasis drawing
rapunzel tower cake
making a cake instructions in pictures
bayblade cakes
spiral cakes
tangled cake
slushie swirls
beyblade galaxy pegasis stickers
beyblade cake pictures
tangled cake pan
bey blake cakes
beyblade cake pattern
beyblade cake ideas
nicest looking slushie (?)
how to make fondant beyblade
rainbow cake with skittles
how to draw beyblade
fondant tangled cake
fluffy sugar cookie recipes
9th birthday cakes for girls
website to how to draw galaxy pegasis
pictures of DQ cakes cars theme

That's just in the past week, and there were several more duplicate searches for Beyblade cakes and Tangled cakes. Who knew that when I made that Beyblade cake (when I'd never heard of Beyblade) that it was SO cutting edge.

Also, just for fun, here are the states & countries who've visited this blog in the past week:

Arizona
Utah
Switzerland
French Polynesia
Indiana
Pennsylvania
North Carolina
Australia
Germany
Florida
New Zealand
California
Canada
Italy
UK
Brazil
Maryland
Missouri
Texas
Colombia
Michigan
New York
Georgia (the state)
Tennessee
Oman
Kentucky
Connecticut
Mexico


All these strangers visiting is the reason why I don't have any personal information on this blog, not even a link to my blogger profile which would lead people to my personal blog. Anyway, it's interesting to me though how many people all over the world want to make fun cakes!

1 comment:

The Coombs' said...

You're SO famous! I was having trouble coming up with my weekly menu...so I hopped on here! It's always a help to get me some ideas, thanks Sare!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin